On the basis of LCD type crawler type ceramic heater, supporting iron shell, high temperature heat-resisting material of internal crucible, made into integral type, with handles convenient for moving iron casing heater, according to workpiece size, made of various iron shell heating The device, which is suitable for preheating of the workpiece before welding, the size should be selected according to the geometry of the workpiece, wall thickness and heat treatment process the corresponding specifications, the following table only some of the specifications.
Model Heating Size (mm) Working Pressure (V) Rated Voltage (KW) Applicable Pipe Diameter
Bendable edge ¡Á straight edge
LCD26-220 660¡Á330 220 10 ¦µ219
LCD33-220 860¡Á260 220 10 ¦µ273
LCD39-220 1020¡Á220 220 10 ¦µ325
LCD44-220 1160¡Á200 220 10 ¦µ377
LCD52-220 1360¡Á160 220 10
LCD70-220 1860¡Á120 220 10
LCD19-220 500¡Á450 220 10 ¦µ159
LCD16-220 420¡Á530 220 10
LCD19-110 500¡Á220 110 5 ¦µ159
LCD16-110 420¡Á260 110 5
LCD23-110 600¡Á180 110 5
LCD10-55 260¡Á200 55 2.5
LCD16-55 410¡Á120 55 2.5
The complete metal component heat treatment equipment consists of three parts, namely ceramic electric heater, temperature control box and auxiliary materials.
1. Ceramic electric heater: The heating element is the source of heat when the workpiece is heated. Our company provides you with a variety of models and specifications, they have their own characteristics, performance is not the same. Such as LCD track heaters, SCD-type rope heaters, NJ-type heat frame heaters, etc., generally require the user to choose according to the shape of the heated workpiece, thickness and the desired temperature value.
2. Temperature control box: It is matched with the ceramic electric heater to provide power for the ceramic electric heater and control its working status to achieve the purpose of temperature control. The temperature control box is equipped with a temperature controller to control and measure the temperature of the workpiece. The configured temperature recorder is used to record the temperature curve of the workpiece in real time so that the user can archive the temperature. At present, our company provides users with various models of temperature control boxes, such as ZWK, WCK, RWK series of intelligent temperature program control box, DWK, TCS series computer temperature control box, LWK series temperature control box, etc. The user needs to select the ideal and practical temperature control box according to the heating range, heating process requirements and site requirements.
3. Auxiliary material: mainly KJ-type quick-connected wire (connecting wire between the temperature control box and heater, also used for 36V, 55V, 110V and other heaters in series, and equipped with quick-connect plug), thermocouple (temperature sensor , Used to measure the temperature of the heated workpiece), compensation wire (connection line between the thermocouple and the temperature control box), high temperature insulation cotton aluminosilicate (to prevent heat dissipation).
1. The heated workpiece must have a reliable ground.
2, the heater does not allow overlap.
3¡¢The thermocouple should be attached to the workpiece reliably.
1. The width of the heater should be 8-12 times the wall thickness of the heated object.
2, according to the needs of users can supply complete sets of lead cables, thermocouples, insulation materials and special temperature control cabinets and capacitive soldering coupler.
3, power error is ¡À 3%, shape tolerance is ¡À 2%.
4, special specifications can be customized.